ST. BROTHER'S ALBERT'S GDAŃSK
FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIAN CULTURE
1. St. Brother's Albert's Gdańsk
foundation of Christian Culture later known as Foundation was established
under protection and supervision of Bishop of Gdańsk Tadeusz Gocłowski
by dices of Gdańsk functioning through Kuria Biskupia Gdańsk and through
members from industrial and local government, later known as founders.
On April 8 1991 authenticated by notary Lidia Derengowska-Winiecka
from Solicitor Practice Nr 55 in Gdynia. The founders list can be found
in the statute's enclosure.
2. Foundation's work is based on regulations
from April 6 1984 dealing with foundations with later alterations and on
the bases of our statute.
3. Foundation has a legal status.
Foundation carries its activity out in the
country of origin and abroad according to regulations.
The foundation's headquarters is in Gdańsk.
Foundation uses round stamp with the text 'Gdańska
Fundacja Kultury Chrześcijańskiej im. Św. Brata Alberta'.
The Minister of Culture and Art is appropriate
person to be in charge to oversee the correctness of the statute and objectives
Foundation is a social institution. It widely
serves the artists, scientists and culture creators either in the country
or abroad. It helps disabled people and protects them from social
threats. Foundations main concerns are ideals of social agreement, peace,
dialogue and cooperation.
Aims and rules of Foundation
The main objectives are:
- comprehensive image of Poland and Poles
throughout historical, scientific and artistic achievements.
- actively promote culture, art and Polish
- implement novel scientific achievements,
- rebuild, restore and protect historical
- run and support charity activities.
To complete Foundation's objectives it:
- raises funds and goods on its purposes,
- collects and elaborates information
on Polish culture, art and science,
- runs informative and educative activities,
- widely support people exposed to social
and environmental threats,
- conducts courses enabling to gain, improve
and change work qualifications in particular for those who lost their jobs
and can't carry on in current professions.
- organizes and runs artistic events,
shows and travels in particular for orphans and the ones with unfavorable
- organizes conferences, meetings, courses
and lectures and other events,
- cooperates with other organizations
and institutions in and out of the country,
- supports social initiatives according
to the ideals of Foundation,
- initiates other forms of activities
serving the aims of Foundation,
Foundation is represented by:
Organization and representatives
Foundation's Council later known as council.
Foundation's Management later known as
1. Council consists of:
- founders specified in enclosure to
- Other donors invited by Council
2. Council competencies are:
- chairman and members of Council election
- management's president election from
the members of management
- alteration in management's staff
- assessment, evaluation the realization
of Foundation's objectives
- initiating new forms heading to fulfil
- receiving annual management's reports
on performed tasks
- changing management itself
3. President's and members of Council's
term lasts not longer than 5 years.
4. Council's decisions named in point
2 are made openly as a resolution.
5. Council is in session according to
its needs but not rarelier than once a year . Debates are convened
by Council's chairman, on his/her behalf or in conclusion of 50 per cent
of Council representatives.
6. Council's debates are run by its chairman
or a person assigned by him/her.
7. Council's resolutions are accepted
by majority and presence is required which is at least one third of Council.
1. Management consists of President and one
deputy (vice president).
2. To carry out any activities on Foundation
behalf all management's members are authorized.
3. Management's competence's are:
- managing the Foundation's activities
and representing on the outside.
- determining Foundation's programmes
- determining annual perspectives of financial
plans, approval the balance of payments and Foundation's reports.
- conducting alterations in Foundation's
statute without any basic changes
- making decision and resolutions concerning
Foundation's fusion with others, joining another corporation or association.
- accepting donations legacy and request
- creating and establishing organization's
structure of Foundation Bureau.
- determining the state of liquidation,
4. Management registers the list of donors.
5. The management meeting assembles according
to its needs not rarelier than once in a half of a year.
6. Procedural decisions determined in
points 6 and 7 § 10 are applied suitably to the management resolutions.
7. The members of The Council and The
Chairman do their duties without fees.
8. Membership expires when:
- term ends,
- removal by The Council,
- members death.
1. Foundations assets consist of funds pointed
out in Foundations statement.
Assets of Foundation
2. Foundations incomes are:
- donations by private people and firms,
- profits from Foundations properties,
- donations, inheritance and bequests,
- trade incomes.
3. Assets and incomes serve to realize
4. To realize its statute's aims
Foundation runs trade in the areas like:
- owning shares
Trade activities are conducted by Foundation
itself in accordance with economics.
1. Foundations management is responsible for
2. Foundations management is allowed to
create and found institutions and nominate their managers to conduct
3. Institutions managers have competences
which were granted by Council.
4. In case if specified trade directions
don't bring profit in which they were created The Council can decide to
Chapter 5 § 15
1. Foundation is to be liquidate if
money or assets run out. The crucial moment of liquidation is the lock
of money and further management would cause inability of payment.
Liquidation of Foundation
2. The management is due to inform The
Council and The Ministry of Culture and Art about the liquidation.